Keep your vehicles running like new. Schedule your Maintenance inspection today to keep your vehicle delivering all the performance and passion you love. It’s also a great way to help protect the value of your vehicle and your investment. We recommend that you take your vehicle to our service center to ensure that repairs on your vehicle are performed to the highest specifications. We have the right equipment, a team of trained specialists, and access to the extensive range of parts necessary to properly maintain your vehicle’s safety, reliability, and value for years to come.
Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Dodge, Eagle, Ferrari, Ford, Global Motors Corp, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Lotus, Mazda, Mercedes, Mercedes-Benz, Mercury, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Puegeot, Pontiac, Porshe, Regal, Saab, Saturn, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen, VW, Volvo, and more…
- Automatic Transmission and Final Drive – check for leaks
- Battery – check electrolyte level and add if necessary
- Brake System – check for damage, leaks, pad thickness, fluid level
- Brake Fluid – replace every 2 years regardless of mileage
- Cooling System – check level, add if necessary
- Doors – lubricate door hinge mechanisms
- Dust and Pollen Filter – replace
- Drive Shaft Boots – check
- DSG (direct shift gearbox) – change oil and replace filter element
- Engine Oil – change oil and replace filter
- Engine On-Board Diagnostics – check fault memory
- Exhaust System – check for damage, leaks
- Lights – check all lights, check headlight adjustment
- Manual Transmission and Final Drive – check for leaks
- Rear Lid Hinges – lubricate l A8 only l A8 only
- Tires and Spare – check for wear and damage, check pressure
- Spark Plugs – replace at 35,000 miles 40,000 or 3 year
- Timing Belt – replace
- Timing Belt and Timing Belt Tensioning System – replace
- Wiper/Washer/Headlight Washer – check adjustment and function, add fluid if necessary
When scoping for a service center to maintain or repair your car, you’ve got many choices (Car Dealerships and an abundance of local oil change / muffler / transmission shops).
So why come to LT Motosports?
Our mechanics are highly trained and specialize in the automobiles that they service. With each particular job, our goal is to satisfy our customer to the fullest extent. We offer our customers with a one year or a 12,000 mile warranty (whichever comes first).Quality repairs begin with quality parts, and our center is a certified Bosch dealer — the largest original-equipment parts manufacturer in the world. So come on over to LT Motorsports!